Sustainable Investing: Meeting New Expectations
Delivering greater value to ESG-focused institutional investors
Thursday 6th May 2021 - 9.30am UK, 4.30pm HK/SG
This webinar will provide practical insights into how asset managers are adjusting their products, processes and value propositions to ensure they are compliant with evolving sustainable finance disclosure and taxonomy requirements and meeting the increasingly demanding expectations of institutional clients.
Key Talking Points:
- Regulatory overview: Summary of disclosure and taxonomy requirements across key jurisdictions in EMEA/Asia
- Client perspectives: Drivers and implications of rising institutional investor expectations beyond regulatory compliance - from climate and biodiversity to human rights, diversity and inclusion
- Asset manager priorities: How are asset managers adapting to these new expectations, delivering returns while also managing ESG risks and opportunities?
- Reporting & data: How can asset managers better manage incoming and outgoing data flows relating to ESG-based regulatory requirements and client expectations?
- Internal processes: How should internal data models and governance frameworks evolve, what value can be provided by third-party data and technology vendors, and what collaborative / industry initiatives offer most promise?
- Digital & AI: To what extent does the green revolution also have to be a digital / AI-centred one too?
Who Should Attend:
- Senior decision makers at Asset Managers & Asset Owners
- Heads of responsible / sustainable investing
- Heads of institutional distribution
- Portfolio managers
- Investment consultants
- Heads of business development/strategy/COO office
Why you should attend:
- Hear from leading asset managers on their compliance roadmaps
- Expertise from regulatory specialists
- Understand the role of data & technology in helping compliance
This webinar took place online on
6 May 2021 | 9.30am UK, 4.30pm HK/SG
To view this webinar:
UK Head of Responsible Investment
Kate is responsible for advising institutional investors on sustainable investment strategies and provides advice to a broad range of clients on integrating ESG issues throughout their investment processes.
Moderator & Founding Editor
Chris is founding editor of ESG Investor, and has edited and written for a wide range of financial markets titles globally, both as freelancer and in-house, over the past two decades.
Refinitiv, an LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) business, is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure. With $6.25 billion in revenue, over 40,000 customers and 400,000 end users across 190 countries, Refinitiv is powering participants across the global financial marketplace. We provide information, insights, and technology that enable customers to execute critical investing, trading and risk decisions with confidence. By combining a unique open platform with best-in-class data and expertise, we connect people with choice and opportunity – driving performance, innovation and growth for our customers and partners. For more information visit: www.refinitiv.com.