An ESG Investor Webinar
Thursday 17th February 2022 - 3pm GMT, 4pm CET, 10am ET, 9am CT
What actions must investors, companies and policy makers prioritise in 2022 and beyond, in order to make COP26 pledges and commitments meaningful and operational. In this webinar, an expert panel will discuss how to drive capital toward investments that can generate sustainable value for investors and other stakeholders, while minimising adverse climate and other ESG risks and impacts.
Key Talking Points:
- Policy and regulatory action from governments to facilitate transition to low-carbon economy, from detailed sector-specific strategies to sustainable finance frameworks to carbon pricing
- Opportunities for investors to identify and nurture the scalable, sustainable unicorns that will provide the solutions to power the pathway to net zero
- Tactics for escalating engagement by investors and other stakeholders with carbon-intensive companies to support their transition pathways
- Metrics and methodologies for assessing and minimising climate risks in existing portfolios across the full range of asset classes
Who Should Attend:
- Senior decision makers at Asset Owners & Asset Managers
- Heads of responsible / sustainable investing
- Heads of institutional distribution
- Portfolio managers
- Investment consultants
- Heads of business development/strategy/COO office
This webinar will take place online on
17 February 2022 | 3pm GMT, 4pm CET, 10am ET, 9am CT
EVP & Chief Sustainability Officer
Tim is a globally recognized sustainability/ESG executive. He is the former CEO of the Global Reporting Initiative. Tim was responsible for sustainability at Intel, Apple and AMD, and has worked on environmental policy in the U.S. Senate and EPA.
Paul Dickinson is the Founder Chair of CDP. He is the Chair of the Trustees of the NGO ShareAction, Trustee of the Findhorn Foundation, advisor to the NGO Influence Map, and trustee of the grant making Friends Provident Foundation.
Global Head, Strategy; Co-Head, Sustainability and Corporate Transitions, Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory
Bridget Fawcett is responsible for global strategy, client engagement and business development at Citi, where she is actively engaged in Citi’s gender equity and inclusion initiatives. Bridget is also co-Chair of the World Economic Forum’s Global Future Council on the Future of Financial and Monetary Systems.
Bain & Company
Torsten Lichtenau is a senior partner based in the London office. He leads the Carbon Transition Impact Area globally and is a core member of the global Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility, Energy and Natural Resources, and Advanced Manufacturing and Services practices.
Moderator & Founding Editor
Chris is founding editor of ESG Investor, and has edited and written for a wide range of financial markets titles globally, both as freelancer and in-house, over the past two decades.